Today, we released Teacher2go version 2.6. It contains many bug fixes, imrovements and new features, e.g.:
- Re-designed and simplified entry of reminders
- Tags and individual remarks for each student’s reminder (can be dependent on the reminder’s category) and adopted reports
- Optionally „flattened“ grade calculation (all grades of a category are considered individually when calculating the parent category’s grade)
- Result statistics for several reports
- Report for serial inputs
- Optionally generate HTML report instead of PDF (faster when printing or sending via email is not needed)
- User-defined lookup texts for several fields (e.g. in students, reminders, timetable entries)
- Directly create a student’s absence from seating plan for current/last lesson
For details, please have a look at the release notes.
For our customers, the update is available for free in the App Store.
IMPORTANT: Please note that – due to App Store requirements of Apple – since version 2.5 the app does not backup your data into iCloud or iTunes any more. Therefore, it is very important that you regularly create a manual database backup using the functions inside Teacher2go.