Today, we released Teacher2go version 2.6.3, which contains several bug fixes.
The grade scheme for German „Points 15-0 (Oberstufe)“ has been changed to achieve better results in grade calculation.
As usual, the update is available at no additional cost via the app store for existing customers.
Today, we released a new version of Teacher2go which – amongst others – fixed another bug when using weighted manual grades and the bug that prevented creating new exam results for students. The new release is available for our customer as a free update in the Apple App Store.
Unfortunately, there is a new bug in Teacher2go 2.6 which results in wrong calculation of total grades and category grades. The bug has been fixed in version 2.6.1, which has just been released. Please upgrde your version if you haven’t done yet.
Today, we released Teacher2go version 2.6. It contains many bug fixes, imrovements and new features, e.g.:
- Re-designed and simplified entry of reminders
- Tags and individual remarks for each student’s reminder (can be dependent on the reminder’s category) and adopted reports
- Optionally „flattened“ grade calculation (all grades of a category are considered individually when calculating the parent category’s grade)
- Result statistics for several reports
- Report for serial inputs
- Optionally generate HTML report instead of PDF (faster when printing or sending via email is not needed)
- User-defined lookup texts for several fields (e.g. in students, reminders, timetable entries)
- Directly create a student’s absence from seating plan for current/last lesson
For details, please have a look at the release notes.
For our customers, the update is available for free in the App Store.
IMPORTANT: Please note that – due to App Store requirements of Apple – since version 2.5 the app does not backup your data into iCloud or iTunes any more. Therefore, it is very important that you regularly create a manual database backup using the functions inside Teacher2go.