Teacher2go is the new way to manage teacher’s data. It can replace your conventional grade and note books and your calendar and timetable.
Teacher2go is designed for simplicity in use. Nevertheless, it has a comprehensive feature list to fulfill as many needs as you might have.
With Teacher2go, you can record all of your students’ grades, their home work and their absences with status of excuses. You can also create reminders and check lists.
Teacher2go takes over the time-consuming maintenance of your class registers by consolidating all relevant data and allowing you to print them out directly from the app.
Additionally, with Teacher2go you can manage your tests and exams with questions, reachable points and scores per student. Teacher2go calculates the grades using your defined scoring levels.
Teacher2go has a seating plan feature. For each class, you can create one or multiple seating plans (in case you teach the class in different rooms). All student data – like grades, absences etc – can be accessed through the seating plan.
When running on iOS 6 or above, Teacher2go features a timetable and a calendar management.
A comprehensive printing and exporting feature offers you to create reports in PDF HTML, XML or CSV format for further processing on the PC. Reports can also be printed directly on an Air Print capable printer.
Teacher2go contains the major grading systems of many countries. You can even define your own grading schemes as you like. You can not only use characters and numbers for that, but even emojis or other special characters.
All entered data can be modified at any time. Grades can be maintained and calculated in different hierarchical levels and can be overridden manually if desired. Address data can be entered for each student or be taken over from your device’s address book.
Additional features of Teacher2go:
- Serial input feature to enter grades, absences and homework reviews in one go
- Arbitrary numbers of periods (for instance, school years) and courses
- Nested grade categories, if required with different grading systems
- Individual weighting of grade categories and individual grades
- Many country-specific preset grading systems are included
- Arbitrary grading systems can be user-defined
- Reporting engine with AirPrint support, PDF can be previewed and sent per email
- Data can be exported in CSV, HTML and XML for your further usage
- Backup the database via iTunes Sync or send encrypted form via mail or to another app
- Change the app’s language at any time within the app (your device can have a different default language): German and English are available at present
- Secure your data with a personal password and strong encryption. The database backup file will also be encrypted before leaving the device.
Teacher2go is a universal app. It is optimally adapted for using it with the iPad as well as with the iPhone.